Over the past 10 years, there has been a dramatic rise in men under 40 diagnosed with erectile dysfunction. What used to mostly manifest itself in men at the ages of 40 to 50 is now starting to show its ugly head far too often in the prime years bracket.
Along with the rise of this health issue in younger men, there has also been an increase in the exploration of natural cures for erectile dysfunction. In a culture that leans so much toward organic foods, naturally sourced hygiene products, and natural medicines like essential oils, it is no surprise to see a spike in alternative care.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
There are a variety of mental and physical reasons erectile dysfunction develops in men. It is such a complex issue it is hard to nail it down to just one treatable cause. For example, according to Men’s Health Magazine, much of what causes men to have problems with erectile dysfunction in their earlier years finds its roots in psychological issues. If a man is going through a period of high anxiety or they failed to perform on their first night in bed with a woman, they can experience issues performing for months afterward.
Physical reasons for erectile dysfunction can be caused by any number of problems with the brain, hormones, nerves, muscles, or blood vessels.
Some of the most common causes are:
- The lack of a proper diet
- Sleep disorders
- High blood pressure
- Prostate cancer
- Clogged blood vessels
- Heart disease
- Alcohol or tobacco use and abuse
Natural Cures for Erectile Dysfunction
The spike in interest in alternative care has led many men to seek out
medical practices that specialize in natural remedies or to seek out the online health community to see if there is anything they can do to treat themselves. As many of the causes of erectile dysfunction have to do with nutrition and emotional issues natural cures for erectile dysfunction do exist and can be very effective. Here are a few of the most common natural cures:
1. Diet Change: Changing the way you eat can have endless health benefits. If done right, it can improve energy levels, balance out certain mental and emotional issues, increase confidence, lower blood pressure, and help with weight loss. This natural cure for erectile dysfunction tackles several of the possible physical causes for the disease like obesity and high blood pressure.
2. Exercise: For men struggling with body confidence or certain physical issues that result from being overweight and inactive, this natural cure costs nothing but time and effort.
3. Sleep: This may be an obvious remedy, but it does not make it any less important and effective. Many poor health problems are a result of not sleeping well or long enough. Poor sleep also makes it hard to be active or motivated to change your diet. If you have problems sleeping, it is worthwhile to get the help you need to improve this area of your life.
4. Monitor or Limit Medication: Certain medication can have negative effects on your ability to have a healthy erection. Seeking out the help of your doctor and the help of doctors in natural medicine fields can be very helpful. It is important you do not make the decision to limit any of your medications on your own.
Natural Treatment vs. Modern Medicine
If erectile dysfunction is an issue for you the first step in figuring out how to treat it should always be speaking with a doctor.
If you have psychological issues, high blood pressure, a sleeping disorder, or too much body fat it would be good to seek out natural cures before you over medicate yourself or have surgery to fix a problem you don’t need drugs or invasive solutions to fix. Natural cures for erectile dysfunction are incredibly effective.
The Alternative DrMCare Natural Medical Self-Care Protocols are designed to help you and your family to care for yourself, naturally, effectively and holistically. Sign up today for further information.