Researchers all around the world have been trying to find the key to a healthy head of hair for as long as anyone can remember. At Alternative DrMCare, we’ve had huge success with natural hair loss remedies. Our natural hair loss treatment list consists of supplements, home-made remedies, and lifestyle changes.
Our top 4 home-made solutions
Here are four of our favorite treatments that you can cook up with ingredients you’re bound to have in your kitchen.
1. The infamous egg mask works wonders because of the egg’s high protein content. Mix 1 egg with 1 tablespoon of oil. Apply the mixture to your hair after shampooing and leave it in until the egg starts to dry. This should take between 5 and 10 minutes. Rinse and condition. The protein will start to reverse damage already done to the hair and hair follicles.
2. An apple cider vinegar rinse will help remove residue from your clogged hair follicles. Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to one cup of water. Douse your hair with the mixture after shampooing. Rinse and condition. Do this once a week for more luscious locks.
3. Oils are receiving their fair share of attention for their role in enhancing hair growth. Use safflower, jojoba, coconut or olive oil as a hair mask once a week. Apply the oil directly to the scalp and massage it in. Rinse the oil before using your regular shampoo and conditioner. Be careful in the bath or shower because the oil can make surfaces extra slippery.
4. A mixture of garlic and onion can cook up great success in the bathroom. Mince the two vegetables together to create a paste that can be worked into your hair as a mask. Together, these vegetables improve blood flow to the hair follicles in the scalp. They also contain minerals and vitamins that improve the condition of hair.
Our top 6 natural supplements to combat hair loss
The team at Alternative DrMCare has been working with patients for over 30 years. Our purpose is to help patients find the right homeopathic and naturopathic remedies to self-cure disorders naturally. Our hair loss protocol contains an extensive list of natural hair loss remedies.
Here is a peek at some our favorites. The right combination will help prevent hair loss and improve hair growth via specific nutraceutical metabolic support.
1. Better-B capsules contain activated, methylated, vitamin B complex. This replenishes the deficiencies that are known to cause hair loss.
2. The DHEA and Pregnenolone liquid formulation is a balanced preparation of the essential adrenal hormones needed for normal hair cell function. The drops are placed under the tongue as directed to promote healthy hair growth.
3. EFA Complex contains the balanced essential fatty acids needed to correct the linoleic acid deficiencies that lead to hair loss.
4. NAC 750 mg (or N-acetyl-cysteine) are capsules that contain an essential amino acid naturally found in hair collagen. By supplementing this amino acid, we can help prevent free radical damage to hair follicles, accelerate hair growth, slow down the loss.
5. Tyrosine 500 mg capsules are especially important for cases where the hair loss is as a result of thyroid dysfunction, like hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
6. Recidivil is a hair tonic that is applied to the areas of thinning hair daily. Its potent blend of ingredients stimulates hair re-growth at a follicular level.
Hair loss is a common situation faced by men and women around the world. With the right natural hair loss treatment formulations, you can improve your situation in the healthiest way possible.