Alternative DrMCare Natural Medical Self-Care Protocols© is a specially designed, proprietary, state-of-the-art, internet web portal that provides unlimited access to the most current, frequently updated, cutting edge, accurate information about the art and science of natural medicine and nutritional therapy available in the world. It teaches you what you need to know, when you need to know it about a wide range of health conditions and what to do for self-care, right at your fingertips 24/7 worldwide.
Alternative DrMCare Natural Medical Self-Care Protocols© provides you and your family with effective tools for supporting the body and mind in the prevention of and self-care for a very wide range of health conditions. You will have easy access to what you need to know about self-care, whenever and wherever in the world that you need to know it.
The services available to members of the Alternative DrMCare Natural Medical Self-Care Protocols© portal are multifold, including: access to educational media offering excellent opportunities to learn from experts in integrative, natural medicine via streaming videos, PowerPoint Flash presentations, interactive teleconferences, etc.; access to professional referral resources to help you find and connect with the doctor of natural medicine that is right for you and your family upon request; and, links to sources of the highest quality, pharmaceutical-grade, nutritional agents available in the world.
The physician/author, DrM, of Alternative DrMCare Natural Medical Self-Care Protocols© is a double board-certified family physician specializing in classical homeopathy, nutritional and botanical medicine, chelation and bio-oxidative therapy, and bio-identical hormone therapy with over thirty years experience practicing and teaching the gentler art and science of integrative medicine. He is dedicated to the lifelong study and practice of holistic, integrative medicine and regularly reviews the worldwide, scientific literature for the most current, cutting edge, accurate information about the art and science of natural medicine.
His Professional Credentials are summarized as follows:
• Double board-certified family physician in family and homeopathic medicine.
• Specialized in classical homeopathy, nutritional and botanical medicine, chelation and bio-oxidative therapy.
• Over thirty years experience practicing and teaching the gentler art and science of integrative CAM (complementary alternative medicine).
• Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine.
• Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
• Diplomate of the American Board of Homeotherapeutics.
• Diplomate Candidate of the American Board of Chelation Therapy.
• Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Advanced Trauma Life Support.
• Phi Beta Kappa, Summa Cum Laude, Honors Biology graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo.
• Attended Stanford University School of Medicine, during which time he began his homeopathic and nutritional medical studies in 1975.
• Former Assistant Clinical Professor of Family Medicine at the Medical College of Virginia and former Associate Medical Director of the MCV/Blackstone Family Practice Residency Training Program, of which he is a graduate.
• Served on the faculty of the New England School of Homeopathy and as a Clinical Preceptor for the esteemed Hahnemann College of Homeopathy and he is a graduate of both postgraduate institutions.
• Served as an active member of the clinical faculty of the National Center for Homeopathy, a Clinical Instructor for the University of Virginia Health Sciences Center and at the Medical College of Virginia.
• Former Assistant Clinical Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Virginia Health Sciences Center.
• Taught clinical homeopathic medicine and nutritional therapy in the introductory alternative medicine programs at major university medical centers.
• Lectures throughout the U.S. and internationally on classical homeopathy and nutritional therapy to both medical professionals and the lay public.
• Professional, integrative medicine consultant and medical director for several major health care institutions and nutriceutical corporations.
• Organizer of and active participant in integrative CAM (complementary alternative medicine) clinical research.
• Editorial advisor for several published texts on homeopathy and nutritional therapy.
• Author of many articles on homeopathic medicine, nutritional therapy, chelation therapy and integrative, complementary alternative medicine published in medical journals and popular magazines.
• Actively engaged in a very busy, solo, holistic, integrative CAM practice in Virginia.
• May also be reached via his website, www.alternativemedcare.com, an international resource for integrative CAM (complementary alternative medicine)
Alternative DrMCare Natural Medical Self-Care Protocols is the perfected end result of many years of intensive, ongoing, scientific research study and the clinical wisdom gleaned from the day to day practice of integrative nutritional medicine and sincere dedication to the honored principle of Primum Non Nocere (first do no harm). It was a ‘labor of love’ and a gift to his patients and their families, friends and associates, who encouraged him for years to share his vast medical knowledge, and now to you too, to help promote and maintain your best possible health, happiness and well-being.
Alternative DrMCare Natural Medical Self-Care Protocols© will provide you with professional referral resources throughout the U.S.A. upon request to help you to find and connect with the doctor of natural medicine that is right for you and your family.
All members of Alternative DrMCare Natural Medical Self-Care Protocols© may arrange for a consultation with DrM via www.alternativemedcare.comfor the purpose of the unique, professional design of Natural Medical Self-Care Protocols for any and all health conditions that you and/or your family may need.
Personalized, phone consultations are available with DrM for a deeper understanding of how exactly to apply the natural medical self-care protocols most effectively in any given case by special arrangement. Please go to www.alternativemedcare.comto schedule.
Dr. Fleisher is my Miracle! M.J. Chapman
I was diagnosed with a rare cervical cancer on February 12, 2008. Over 90% of cervical carcinomas are of squamous cell origin.
|Dr. Fleisher is my Miracle! M.J. Chapman|
Mayo Friedlis, M.D., D.A.A.P.M.
"For over 10 years, Dr. Mitch Fleisher has been my 'fount of knowledge' for all things natural and nutritional in medicine and he continues to be the mainstay
|Mayo Friedlis, M.D., D.A.A.P.M.|
|Board Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist
Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management
Fellow of the American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
Founder and Former Medical Director of Industrial Medical Services at Columbia Pentagon City Hospital
Recognized as the foremost practitioner of Prolotherapy in the Washington, D.C., and Baltimore Metropolitan area
Administrative Director, Capitol Spine & Pain Centers (formerly 'Center for Physical Medicine & Pain Management')
Dawn B., EdS, LPC,
Upon reaching forty years of age, it was as if a switch was flipped and the train I was riding careened onto the fast track to ill health.
Dawn B., LPC, SPHR
Josee Bourbeau, M.D.
"Dr. Fleisher's vast experience in natural medicine has greatly helped my patients and my family. I have consulted with him for years for different pathologies
|Wife, Mom, Grandmother, Friend|
"I sat through the meeting with school officials, teachers and guidance counselors, trying to hold back my tears. They handed me a large workbook: Your ADD/ADHD Child.
|Pure Pilates Fitness Instructor|
"In December of 2005, I was introduced to Dr. Mitch Fleisher for some health issues, one being, Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
L&D Commodities, Inc.
|Gretna, Nebraska 68028
"When I received the message that the skin biopsy report showed the tumor to be malignant, I didn't sink into a pit of despair.
|William Cates, age 68|
|Owner & Winemaker, Tantara Winery|
|Santa Ynez, California|
"My story started back in April 2001, when I suddenly lost all function in my right, dominant arm. I was incredibly scared, in intense pain and clueless as to what had happened to me.
|Office Manager & Mom
"I was plagued with respiratory allergies throughout my childhood and early adulthood. I had been having seasonal allergies that occurred primarily in the spring and fall.
|Santa Ynez, California|
Catherine Clark, M.D., A.A.F.P.
"Dr. Mitch Fleisher is a very knowledgeable and gifted healer. DrM has generously chosen to share his healing protocols with us. Please indulge, as I have, and you will find incredible results."
|Catherine Clark, M.D., A.A.F.P.|
Gregory S. Gelburd, D.O., F.A.A.F.P.
"Dr. Mitch Fleisher and I have been professional associates and friends for over twenty years. He was one of my clinical instructors in my postgraduate classes
|Gregory S. Gelburd, D.O., F.A.A.F.P.|
|Board Certified Osteopathic Family Physician
Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians
Medical Director, Downtown Family Practice Center
Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Virginia Medical Center
Julie Joslin, Ph.D.
"Dr. Mitch Fleisher has been treating me holistically for over a dozen years. When I first met him, I had suffered for many months with reflex sympathetic dystrophy in my left foot
|Julie Joslin, Ph.D.|
|Professional Educational Consultant|
|Spencer, North Carolina|
"Our family has found Dr. Mitch Fleisher's natural medical self-care protocols invaluable. Since she was a baby, my youngest daughter quickly develops ear infections with nasal congestion.
|Teacher and Mom|
Thomas Hessin, Sr.
"My odyssey of treating Chronic Hepatitis C began in 1993, when, during a routine physical exam, a blood test came up with a positive test result. I scheduled an appointment with my doctor
|Thomas Hessin, Sr.|
|President, Valley Real Estate Partners|
"As a long time patient of Dr. Mitch Fleisher, I want to share with you some of my experiences with this brilliant and caring physician. I have had several opportunities to work with
|Certified Massage Therapist|
"I began my homeopathic relationship with Dr. Mitch Fleisher in 1996, while looking for relief for my son's reoccurring asthma.
|Paris, France, New York City, NY, & Braunsfel, Texas, USA|
Bill Maher, CADC, ACI
"I have been working both personally and professionally with Dr. Mitch Fleisher for a number of years. With his guidance, I have achieved a quality of health
|Bill Maher, CADC, ACI|
|Board Registered Interventionist II|
Paul K. Branch, M.D., D.A.B.F.M
"Having known Dr. Mitch Fleisher for many years now, I have the highest regard for his knowledge of nutritional and herbal medicine and have frequently drawn upon his expertise.
|Paul K. Branch, M.D., D.A.B.F.M.|
|Specialist in Homeopathy and Family Medicine<|
Malcolm Smith, N.D., D.H.A.N.P.
"Dr. Mitch Fleisher is the doctor that I turn to for professional nutritional advice for my patients and myself. I can count on him to be fully knowledgeable about
George Guess, M.D., D.Ht.
"As a family and homeopathic physician with over 30 years' experience, I can attest to the therapeutic efficacy of Dr. Mitch Fleisher's nutritional/botanical support protocols.
|George Guess, M.D., D.Ht.|
|Editor, American Journal of Homeopathic Medicine
Vice President, American Institute of Homeopathy
Associate Faculty, Center for the Study of
Complementary and Alternative Medicine,
University of Virginia (CSCAT)
"As a long time patient of Dr. Mitch Fleisher, I've come to truly appreciate the vastness and excellence of his knowledge of alternative medicine.
|Certified Life Empowerment Coach|