Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes chronic, widespread pain in your muscles, and joints. Other key symptoms include sleep disturbances, a general sense of tiredness, and sensitivity to touch.
Patients describe the pain as an intense stabbing, shooting or burning pain that feels as if it is deep within the muscles. Joints feel as if they are tender all the time. Some patients also describe having difficulty in remembering things or thinking clearly.
What makes the symptom different to those of tendonitis, bursitis or osteoarthritis is that the pain can’t be pinpointed to a specific area. Instead, it feels like a general, widespread stiffness (in mild cases) or intense pain (in moderate to severe cases).
The causes of fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a complex disorder with no conclusive evidence of definite causes. The consensus amongst researchers is that it’s a dysfunction in the way our spinal cords and brain regulate pain signals. It seems as if people with mood disorders, arthritis, or infection are more likely to suffer from the condition.
Although we cannot be sure of the causes, the good news is there are many natural cures for fibromyalgia.
True health the natural way
Alternative DrMCare has over 30 years of experience in compiling natural remedy protocols to help treat health problems naturally and effectively.
Our fibromyalgia protocol provides a list of recommended natural fibromyalgia treatment formulations to help your body heal itself.
Here are ten of our most popular solutions.
1. Astaxanthol capsules are used for chronic fibromyalgia care. Astaxanthol is a powerful, long-acting, anti-aging, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory complex. It helps to relieve the symptoms and speed up the healing of fibromuscular tissues.
2. MSM Complex is a special formulation of methylsulfonylmethane and magnesium ascorbate. Apart from reducing inflammation, pain, and swelling, it also increases flexibility and elasticity of muscles and ligaments.
3. 5-HTP 100 mg is an amino acid improves sleep quality and one’s overall mood. It also has a positive impact on pain reduction.
4. Toco-Q is a ubiquinol and tocotrienols complex with lipid antioxidants. Together these active ingredients are critical to reduce oxidative stress and improve muscle cell energy production.
5. DL-Phenylalanine 500 mg contains an amino acid that relaxes the musculoskeletal system to reduce fibromyalgia symptoms. It also enables healthier mental functioning and a more positive outlook.
6. Krill Ultra is a source of purified, high potency essential omega-3 fatty acids. These are vital for controlling acute and chronic inflammation, musculoligamentous tissue inflammation and the resulting pain and stiffness.
7. SAMe 400 (or s-adenosylmethionine) helps to enhance serotonin activity which, in turn, helps decrease pain, improve mood, and repair or regenerate musculoligamentous tissues which are affected by fibromyalgia.
8. FLEX-A-GESIC is a topical analgesic cream. When applied to the affected areas, it provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains associated with fibromyalgia.
9. GABA-VAL capsules help activate GABA brain receptors which help to alleviate anxiety, sleeplessness, and muscular tension.
10. Creatine Powder contains an amino acid that helps decrease fibromuscular tenderness and significantly improve muscle energy production.
These ten natural agents are by no means an exhaustive list of natural cures for fibromyalgia. Since every patient is unique, it’s important to ask a qualified homeopathic medical consultant to customize a natural remedy protocol specific to your body.